Sheila Lowe’s Handwriting Analyzer software
Two versions, in use around the world since 1997
Note: the software works on Windows platforms. If you want to use it on a Mac, you must have Windows emulation software on your computer.
RI Software offers a 30-day money back guarantee.
The two versions of the software – click link below to purchase
Professional version: personal reports, business reports, and visual graphs. Used by HR departments, handwriting analysts and individuals. $425
Standalone Personal Version: For those who are seeking self-knowledge or who want to get to know others better. Personal reports only, no graphs, no editing except by copy/paste. $125
Relationship add-on module: compatibility reports between two people. Works with either version. $49
Upgrade from an older version of Windows to Windows 10: $45
*You don’t have to be a trained handwriting analyst to get an accurate report!*
Professional Version Main Features
- Comprehensive Report
- Key Phrase (bullet points) Report
- Results Review
- Personality Trait Graph
- Interest Indicator chart
- Job Success Potential Indicators
- Vocational Interest Graph
- Job Matching Profile Manager
- Applicant/Job Ranking
- Ability to edit reports
Why can’t I just scan the writing?
Sheila Lowe’s Handwriting Analyzer uses the gestalt method of handwriting analysis. This requires the analyst to see the subtle elements in handwriting that a computer is unable to recognize.
With the Professional version you can edit reports and graphs, change fonts, headers and footers, and other formatting.
In the Categories window a small red square appears next to each of the major components that contribute to an accurate report. You must select a minimum of ten items before the Report button lights up. Simply click on the graphic in each category that best represents the handwriting you are analyzing. Once you have selected from at least ten of the main categories (marked with a red square) you can generate an analysis.
How should I use the Handwriting Analyzer?
- Many users are in human resources. The Handwriting Analyzer helps them get to know job applicants, even before they meet.
- Some handwriting analysts do dozens of analyses a day at trade shows. Once the user is familiar with the items, it should take under five or six minutes to produce a report. Add the client’s and your own contact info in the footer for a good advertising opportunity.
- Psychologists use it to help get deeper insight into their clients.
Note: if you purchase the Personal standalone version and later decide to upgrade to the Pro version, the amount you already paid will be applied to the upgrade.