Sheila’s handwriting psychology practice covers a wide spectrum: Personality evaluation, handwriting authentication, lecturing, teaching, and writing about handwriting. Sheila’s clientele includes a variety of business and industry types. She also works with the legal, medical, and mental health fields. Based in the United States (Southern California), she serves clients around the world. Sheila Lowe & Associates is the “write choice” for employers interested in:
- human resource management
- integrity screening
- sales force building
- drawing crowds to booths at trade shows and conventions
- Private investigators retain Sheila Lowe & Associates in cases of anonymous notes, harassment, and screening of surrogate parents/adoptive parents, as well as in employment or other types of background checks.
- Criminal Investigators rely on Sheila Lowe. Her forensic graphology skills help identify red flags for dangerous behavior.
- Compatibility: Business or personal relationship partners learn how to get along better by understanding their motivations, needs, and feelings. Marriage and family counselors: Sheila is able to offer help in understanding where problems lie in a relationship. Handwriting psychology is faster than some more traditional testing methods at uncovering deep-rooted issues.
- Handwriting therapy (“graphotherapy”) exercises: For those who wish to make life changes through personality modification. These exercises, along with written affirmations and special music, help clients change undesirable behaviors. They become more organized, more relaxed, or work through other difficulties.
Click here for a few easy instructions that will help you prepare a handwriting sample.