Independent Study Program in Gestalt Graphology
These four complex lessons authored by Sheila Lowe will teach you to view handwriting in a whole new way. Practice on the many handwriting samples included in the course.
BONUS #1: when you pay for all four lessons, receive 12 one-hour videos (free!). Recorded during an online class, they cover many important topics related to handwriting and behavior.
Bonus #2: A free electronic copy of Sheila’s latest book, Succeeding in the Business of Handwriting Analysis. It tells you what you need to know to start your own practice. This is the book Sheila wishes she’d had when she went into business!
You will learn to
- Develop “eye training”
- Recognize essential features of the writer’s core personality
- Understand and interpret handwriting characteristics
- Classify types of mental processing and thinking styles
- Identify social styles and social skills
- Positive and negative self-concept factors
- Spot indicators for conscious and unconscious behavioral controls
- Identify the “Big Five” personality characteristics: agreeableness, conscientiousness, negative emotionality, extroversion, and openness in handwriting
- Become familiar with some of the basic concepts of Freud, Jung, Adler, Horney, and Maslow and how they apply to handwriting
- Indicators for behavioral or personality disorders.
- Pinpoint red flags for dangerous behavior
- Complete a general personality profile in writing
- Explain what handwriting can and cannot reveal about the writer
- and more!
Watch video #1 right now, free, no obligation, right here. Enjoy!
Save money and purchase all four lessons at once (and get the videos free) for $350. Or buy each lesson separately for $97 each.
- Lesson One – spatial arrangement
- Lesson Two – writing form
- Lesson Three – writing movement
- Lesson Four – puts it all together in the context of Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
The exercises and quizzes at the end of each section will help you develop a firm foundation for your handwriting analysis practice. Submit your answers to the quiz questions at the end of each section to get feedback on your work from Sheila. Successfully answer all the questions and receive your certificate of completion.
How is this course different from the book, Reading Between the Lines, Decoding Handwriting?
Since the course is founded on the same gestalt principles as Sheila’s basic book, the lessons build on and amplify the many topics introduced there. Taking the course is the next step in the path to putting your knowledge to work. By practicing your skills on the many handwriting samples that are included, as well samples you gather from friends and family, you’ll be able to apply what you learn in many different settings.
Whether you are a beginning student of handwriting analysis or have studied the trait method through IGAS or other schools, if you want to learn more about handwriting and personality, you will benefit from this course.
How long does the course take?
Set your own pace, it’s self-study. And remember, you are not on your own. Sheila makes herself available to answer questions by email at no additional cost.
Extra Lessons are available, too.
- The Myers-Briggs Typology Applied to Handwriting Analysis
- The Addictive Personality as Seen in Handwriting
- Personality and Anxiety Disorders
- Signs of Childhood Sexual Abuse Seen in Adult Handwriting
Handwriting analysis has many applications
- self-insight – understand why you make the choices you do
- understand your kids/parents/students
- relationship compatibility (personal and business)
- vocational guidance – choose the right career for you
- pre-employment selection – hire the right people
- employee management – build stronger teams
- graphotherapy – exercises to help erase roadblocks to success
To understand yourself better and help others, learn Sheila Lowe’s gestalt method of handwriting analysis.
Remember: Purchase all four lessons together for the discounted price of $350 USD. Separately, $97 each.
Sheila Lowe began her study of handwriting in 1967, later studying with internationally known handwriting expert Charlie Cole, and Roger Rubin, one of the best graphologists in the field.
An author and teacher, Sheila has taught a variety of handwriting analysis courses: the Psychogram, Personal Worth; at the University of California Riverside and Santa Barbara. She has lectured at countless organizations and companies in the U.S., Canada, and Great Britain. To learn more about Sheila’s background, click here.